NFIP Primary Flood
Do you need a primary flood market to place business with the NFIP? Clearwater Underwriters has made it easy for you with our online portal. Our online program has many great features that make it stand out from the competition.
- Real-Time Rating through our Online Portal – With this portal you, the agent, will have the ability to: get real-time quotes, issue binders, order elevation certificates, issue policies and process endorsements. Some complex risks may need reviewed. For those, the turn around time is 24 hours.
- Training – Upon being appointed to write business through our portal a representative will come on-site and train you and your staff on using the online system.
- Renewals & Reporting – With our portal you have the ability to easily manage your Flood renewals as well as run a variety of reports on your book of business.
- Support – In addition to a local rep to train and help with any issues, this program is backed by a call center. All calls are answered by a live voice. Live chat is available as well.
- 18% Commission – Premiums under $25,000
- 19% Commission – Premiums from $25,001 – $50,000
- 20% Commission – Premiums over $50,001
For more details on the Flood Program including signing up to use the Online Portal please contact Don Waters III at ext. 105 | [email protected]