Manufactured / Mobile Homes
Mobile Home Insurance Florida – We write Mobile / Manufactured / Modular Homeowners policies through our in-house program with the Lloyd’s of London. Similar to our Homeowners program, we offer a variety of policy options to meet your client’s coverage and deductible needs. This program is very competitive for older manufactured /mobile homes.
Eligible Manufactured / Mobile Homes :
- Limits between $6,000 – $75,000. Max TIV of section A, B, C and D total $120,000.
- Must be tied down to HUD regulations.
- Owner occupied or tenant occupied and must be used exclusively for residential purposes.
- Applicant must be gainfully employed or retired.
- Wind eligible if located greater than 5 miles from salt water. (Does not apply to Tampa Bay.)
- All Florida counties eligible for wind except for Dade, Monroe, Broward, Palm Beach, Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Bay, Gulf, Franklin and Wakulla.
- No photos required.
- No Age restrictions on home.
- We write Protection Class 1 – 10.
- Includes catastrophic collapse coverage.
We offer a variety of Policy Options:
- Policy Form Flexibility: H0-3, H0-8, DP-1 and DP-3 forms
- Replacement cost on contents available.
- Wind Deductibles available from 2%, 3% or 5%.
If you haven’t already, be sure to get appointed with us to gain access to our wide range of programs.