Excess Flood coverage provides needed protection over the primary limits that are offered by NFIP. It serves to extend the current coverage and conditions of the primary NFIP policy. Clearwater Underwriters remains a leader in the industry for the placement and servicing of Excess Flood Insurance since 1991. Known for quality of product, it is our commitment to the retail agent to remain a viable market for pricing and aggregate availability.
- Open in ALL Counties including: The Keys, Sanibel, Longboat Key and The Panhandle.
- Coverage available to $50 million.
- Innovative solutions to meet complex risks.
- Residential, Commercial & Condominium Buildings & CBRA areas.
- Multiple "A" Rated markets.
- Immediate binding available.